He describes their use in high-power semiconductor devices such as power MOSFETs, three-phase ioinverters, carrier-based pulse width modulation, vectorial pulse width modulation for basic three-phase inverters and practical aspects in building them, implementing pulse width modulation algorithms, implementing closed-loop current control, working with resonant three-phase converters (including those which are component-minimized), the AC/DC grid interface based on three-phase voltage source converters, and parallel and interleaved power converters.
What does PW stand for?
PW stands for Pulse Width
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PW
We have 25 other meanings of PW in our Acronym Attic
- Promotion Wars (game)
- Prosecuting Witness (criminal justice)
- Protest Warrior
- Proved Wrong
- Providence and Worcester Railroad Company
- Provisional Wing
- Psycho Ward
- Public Works
- Publisher's Weekly
- Pulsed Wave
- Puncture Wound
- Prairie Warrior 1999
- Public Works & Government Services Canada
- Perdew-Wang Local Density Approximation
- Plane Wave-Local Density Approximation
- Pseudo-Wire Protocol Data Unit
- PedoWatch Private Investigation Association
- Plane Wave-Time Dependent Schroedinger Equation
- People's Watch-Tamil Nadu (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All H8/38004 MCUs provide an on-chip LCD controller, asynchronous event counter, 8-bit timer, 16-bit timer, 2-channel 10-bit pulse width modulation (PWM) timer, watchdog timer, 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter, serial communication interface, clock oscillator, 32 kilohertz (KHz) sub-clock oscillator and interrupt controller.
This device automatically adjusts pulse width modulation (PWM) outputs to meet reduced current requirements in lower power sleep states, and these outputs can be individually turned off to further reduce power consumption.