VASAMED products and technology are focused on measuring critical cardiovascular and peripheral information and include SensiLase(R) Skin Perfusion Pressure and Pulse Volume Recording System to measure capillary perfusion, AcQtrac(TM) System to monitor heart function, and Tissue Carbon Dioxide Technologies, featuring the MicroStat(TM) System, to monitor tissue wellness.
What does PVR stand for?
PVR stands for Pulse Volume Recording
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PVR
We have 108 other meanings of PVR in our Acronym Attic
- Precision Voltage Reference
- Premature Voluntary Release
- Priya Village Roadshow (India cinema)
- Process Variation Reduction
- Product Verification Review
- Programmable Virtual Router
- Programmable Voltage Regulator (microcontroller)
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy (ophthalmology)
- Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico - Gustavo Diaz Ordaz (Airport Code)
- Pulmonary Vascular Resistance
- Passive Variable Respiratory-Minute-Volume Based Addition Semi Closed (rebreather)
- Pennsylvania Voter Registration Act (law)
- Physical Volume Reserved Area
- Pioneer Valley Radio Association (Connecticut)
- Plant Variety Rights Act 1987 (New Zealand)
- Poway Valley Riders Association (horseback riding; est. 1960; Poway, CA)
- Platform Vlieghinder Regio Castricum (Netherlands)
- Pleasant View Retirement Community (Manheim, PA)
- Point of Vertical Reversing Curve
- Polyvinyl Record Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both pulse volume recording and segmental limb pressure recording help gauge the severity of PAD, and can localize the site of an occlusion or stenosis.