Among the topics are emerging pulsed laser deposition techniques, fabricating periodic photonic microstructures by the interference of ultrashort pulse laser beams, the laser-induced soft matter organization and microstructuring of photonic materials, laser-assisted polymer joining methods for photonic devices, and femtosecond-laser-induced refractive index modifications for photonic device processing.
What does PL stand for?
PL stands for Pulse Laser
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PL
We have 104 other meanings of PL in our Acronym Attic
- Proof Like
- Proof-Like (coin's finish)
- Propagation Loss
- Property Line
- Property Loss
- Prospecting License
- Protection Level
- Protective Location
- Public Law
- Public Library
- Pulse Length
- Pulse Limiting
- Pumper Ladder (firefighting vehicle)
- Punch Line
- Punch List (NASA)
- Plate Number Block (philately; usually includes a # sign)
- Product Lead, Wideband Enterprise Satellite Systems (US Army)
- Postal Laws and Regulations
- Port Lavaca - Calhoun County Board of Realtors (Port Lavaca, TX)
- Primary Lymphoma of the Central Nervous System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor John Marshall, a senior ophthalmologist at King's College, London, has developed a short pulse laser technique which can delay the onset of age-related macular degeneration.
Prof John Marshall, senior ophthalmologist at King's College, London, has developed a short pulse laser technique which can delay the onset of age-related macular degeneration.