2 kW peak power rpm, max 10% duty cy-cle, 10 kHz PRF, 36os pulse duration.
What does PD stand for?
PD stands for Pulse Duration
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PD
We have 132 other meanings of PD in our Acronym Attic
- Propulsion Directorate
- Protection Domain
- Protocol Discriminator (GPRS LLC-layer address field format)
- Proximal-Distal (anatomy)
- Public Defender
- Public Diplomacy
- Public Domain
- Puff Daddy
- Pullorum Disease (Chicken Salmonellosis)
- Pulse Doppler
- Pupillary Distance (distance between the centers of rotation of a pair of human eyes)
- Purchase Description
- Purchasing Department
- Pure Data (programming environment)
- PURiTY-DivX (EFnet mirc channel)
- Purple Dinosaur
- Program Director Counter-Rockets, Artillery and Mortar (US DoD)
- Program Director, Crypto and Networking Initialization
- Product Director Combat Terrain Information Systems (US Army)
- Problem Description and Criteria
Samples in periodicals archive:
Measurements using very tiny crystals have now become feasible thanks to the extreme intensity of FELs whose ultrashort pulse durations outrun most radiation damage effects.
A good linear relationship between the deposition volume and pulse duration was exhibited over the applied voltage range in the cone-jet mode, demonstrating a drop-on-demand capability.
1 to 5 [micro]s, is formed with the transfer characteristics ensuring the period of pulse fronts not higher than 10-15% of the minimum strobo pulse duration by strobo pulse forming scheme 9.
2) Ultrafast pulsed semiconductor laser: A semiconductor laser capable of emitting pulsed laser beams (repeated blinking at short intervals), where each pulse duration is extremely short (3 picoseconds in this case).
I was not that unhappy with the old PDL but wondered what else I might be "missing" in the lack of variable pulse duration in dealing with larger vessels.
Details regarding control of shear strain rate and pulse duration during testing are given in Appendix B.
If pulse duration and web speed exceed certain values, the holes become visibly oval and there may also be insufficient energy available to completely perforate the material, says Rofin.