00 Hardcover Artech House radar library TK6580 Now retired from a career in electronic research, Brandwood shares insights he has gathered over 40 years on the rules-and-pairs approach to Fourier transforms and its application to a wide range of problems, from pulse Doppler radar spectra to delay compensation, from antenna array patterns to efficient clutter simulation.
What does PD stand for?
PD stands for Pulse Doppler
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PD
We have 132 other meanings of PD in our Acronym Attic
- Proposed Draft
- Propulsion Directorate
- Protection Domain
- Protocol Discriminator (GPRS LLC-layer address field format)
- Proximal-Distal (anatomy)
- Public Defender
- Public Diplomacy
- Public Domain
- Puff Daddy
- Pullorum Disease (Chicken Salmonellosis)
- Pulse Duration
- Pupillary Distance (distance between the centers of rotation of a pair of human eyes)
- Purchase Description
- Purchasing Department
- Pure Data (programming environment)
- PURiTY-DivX (EFnet mirc channel)
- Purple Dinosaur
- Program Director Counter-Rockets, Artillery and Mortar (US DoD)
- Program Director, Crypto and Networking Initialization
- Product Director Combat Terrain Information Systems (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Developed by Aselsan, the new X-band pulse Doppler ARS-2000 radar is claimed to be able to detect, classify or track targets on or close to the ground or sea out to 38 km, day and night and in all weather conditions.
It uses a pulse Doppler radar with a fixed, wedge-shaped antenna.
It carries a capable pulse doppler radar, AA-10 Alamo radar air-to-air missiles and the GSH-301 30mm cannon.
Specifically designed for helicopter use, the EWR-99 can detect pulse, pulse Doppler and Continuous Wave (CW) threats, and can be used to control countermeasures dispensers.