Paprican, the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada, and IPEF, the Institute of Forest Research and Studies of Brazil, signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to build a partnership in pulp and paper research.
What does PAPRICAN stand for?
PAPRICAN stands for Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Physician Assistants' Prescribing Reference
- Polish Academy of Public Relations (Warsaw, Poland)
- Power Architecture Platform Reference
- Powered Air-Purifying Respirator
- Product Assurance Program Representative
- Press and Publications Regulatory Authority (Pakistan)
- Palo Alto Parks and Recreation Commission (California)
- Prince Albert Pistol and Rifle Club (est. 1955; Canada)
- Pension and Population Research Institute (UK)
- Petroleum and Petrochemical Research Institute (Saudi Arabia)
- Pulp and Paper Research Organisation (New Zealand)
- Phone-Activated Paperless Request System
- Periodic Armaments Planning System (NATO)
- Phase-Alternated Pulse Sequence
- Phased Armaments Programming System
- Phillips Academy Public Safety
- Plans and Procurement Section
- Pre Arrival Processing System
- Precision Airdrop Planning System (US Air Force)
- Prince Albert Police Service (Prince Albert, Sasakatchewan, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staff and retirees of the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada (Paprican) were honored for their outstanding achievements at the 91st Annual Meeting of the Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada (PAPTAC).
NSERC's Synergy Award for Innovation has been awarded to the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada (Paprican), the Canadian Pulp and Paper Network for Innovation in Education and Research (PAPIER), the University of British Columbia, Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, and McGill University.
Bennington are with the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering and Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada Pulp and Paper Centre, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z4.
The Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada (Paprican), Pointe-Claire, Quebec, Canada and NORAM Engineering and Constructors Ltd.