Renal or pulmonary insufficiency and/or complications from therapy can result in morbidity and death.
What does PI stand for?
PI stands for Pulmonary Insufficiency (cardiac measurement)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PI
We have 126 other meanings of PI in our Acronym Attic
- Protocol Interpreter
- Provider Independent (IP address space assigned by IANA)
- Proyectos Industriales
- Psicología Integrada (Portugese)
- Psykoterapiinstitut (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Public Information
- Public Intoxication (law enforcement)
- Public Involvement (various locations)
- Pulmonary Infection (lungs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pulmonary insufficiency above 40% was considered severe and was considered moderate if regurgitation fraction of pulmonary insufficiency was between 20% and 40% (8).
Identification of a new North American hantavirus that causes acute pulmonary insufficiency.