SUMMARY We report three cases of mechanically ventilated chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients who were intubated due to an exacerbation of their disease and who printed with repeated spontaneous breathing trial failures Patients were given 50 mg of sildenafil through the nasngastric tube, under close monitoring of haemodynamic and ventilatory parameters After sildenafil, pulmonary artery pressure, pulmonary artery occlusion pressure the respiratory frequency to tidal volume ratio and the [P.
What does PAOP stand for?
PAOP stands for Pulmonary Artery Occlusion Pressure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAOP
We have 1 other meaning of PAOP in our Acronym Attic
- Panthessalonikios Athlitikos Omilos Konstantinoupolis (Athletic Club of Constantinople in Thessaloniki; Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Promotion Austria on Line (Austrian clothing retailer)
- Persistent Acute Otitis Media (head and neck surgery)
- Planet Age of Mythology (gaming forum)
- Police Air Operations Manual
- Post Academisch Onderwijs Nederland (Dutch: Postgraduate Education Netherlands)
- Primary Addressable Object Name
- Professional Assessment of Optimal Nursing Care Intensity Level
- Pentecostal Assemblies of Newfoundland & Labrador (Canada)
- Peak Acid Output after Pentagastrin (gastroenterology)
- Peak Acid Output to Pentagastrin
- Pointed Accounts Of People You Know
- Public Affairs Officer Qualification Course (Defense Information School; Fort Meade, MD)
- Pan African Organisation for Research and Protection of Violence on Women and Children (Ghana)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Program in Atmospheric and Ocean Sciences
- Persons at One Time
- Post Academish Onderwijs Tandheelkunde (Dutch: Post Education Dentistry)
- Peak Aortic flow Velocity
- Police Association of Virginia
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, other tests sometimes used as a substitute for blood volume estimates such as pulmonary artery occlusion pressure, central venous pressure, B-type natriuretic peptide levels and stroke volume index showed poor correlation with actual blood volume measurements.