Some of the most common diseases that are spread as a result of bird droppings are Tuberculosis, Encephalitis, Meningitis, Chlamydiosis, Salmonellosis, Fowl Typhoid, Fowl Cholera, Newcastle Disease, Pullorum Disease, Spirochetosis, Streptococosis, and Q Fever.
What does PD stand for?
PD stands for Pullorum Disease (Chicken Salmonellosis)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PD
We have 132 other meanings of PD in our Acronym Attic
- Proposed Document (review process)
- Proposed Draft
- Propulsion Directorate
- Protection Domain
- Protocol Discriminator (GPRS LLC-layer address field format)
- Proximal-Distal (anatomy)
- Public Defender
- Public Diplomacy
- Public Domain
- Puff Daddy
- Pulse Doppler
- Pulse Duration
- Pupillary Distance (distance between the centers of rotation of a pair of human eyes)
- Purchase Description
- Purchasing Department
- Pure Data (programming environment)
- PURiTY-DivX (EFnet mirc channel)
- Purple Dinosaur
- Program Director Counter-Rockets, Artillery and Mortar (US DoD)
- Program Director, Crypto and Networking Initialization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using a drop of blood mixed with antigen to detect the presence of antibodies against pullorum disease.
Some of the most common diseases that are spread as a result of bird droppings are tuberculosis, encephalitis, meningitis, chlamydiosis, salmonellosis, fowl typhoid, fowl cholera, Newcastle disease, Pullorum disease, spirochetosis, streptococosis and Q Fever.