Clergue is the SFL holder for the Algoma Forest, a Crown unit of more than one million hectares extending north from the Sault to Pukaskwa National Park on Lake Superior.
What does PNP stand for?
PNP stands for Pukaskwa National Park (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PNP
We have 107 other meanings of PNP in our Acronym Attic
- Probability of No Penetration
- Professional Nursing Practice (various locations)
- Progressive National Party
- Proliferative Necrotizing Pneumonia
- Propylene Glycol N-Propyl Ether
- Proved Not Producing (oil/gas industry)
- Provincial Nominee Program (Canadian Immigration)
- Provincial Non-Profit (housing program; Canada)
- Psychogenic Nocturnal Polydipsia
- Public and Nonprofit (various organizations)
- Pull Notice Program (State of California, Department of California Highway Patrol)
- Pulse Narrowband Processor
- Purine Nucleoside Phosphorylase (enzyme)
- Plug and Play Extensions
- P-Nitrophenyl Acetate
- Pacific Northwest Paralegal Association (Portland, OR)
- Pacific Northwest Preservation Alliance
- Paging and Narrowband PCS Alliance (Personal Communications Industry Association)
- Particle and Nuclear Physics Applications
- Peak National Park Authority (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The creation of new national parks, Pukaskwa National Park of the east shore of Lake Superior, and Bruce Peninsula National Park and Fathom Five Marine National Park on the tip of the Bruce Peninsula.
Hydro lines cross over the area and a potential deep water port could be developed within Pukaskwa National Park on Lake Superior that abuts MetalCORP's property.