The director of the Puget Sound Restoration Fund is Betsy Peabody, a feisty, petite woman from Bainbridge Island.
What does PSRF stand for?
PSRF stands for Puget Sound Restoration Fund (Bainbridge Island, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSRF
We have 11 other meanings of PSRF in our Acronym Attic
- Public Sector Research Exploitation Fund (UK)
- Plumas-Sierra Rural Electric Cooperative (California and Nevada)
- Personal Systems Reference (computing; various companies)
- Public Sector Research Exploitation Fund (Department for Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform; UK)
- Plant Science Research and Education Unit (University of Florida; Apopka, FL)
- Pelagic Shark Research Foundation (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Penn State Research Foundation (Pennsylvania State University; University Park, PA)
- Pinedale Seismic Research Facility
- Potential Scale Reduction Factor (Markov Chain Monte Carlo diagnostic)
- Public Service Research Foundation (Vienna, VA)
- Potomac Society of Rugby Football Referees
- Packet Scale Rate Guarantee
- Physicians and Scientists for Responsible Genetics (New Zealand)
- Position-Space Renormalization Group
- Prefix and Suffix Relationship Graph
- Privacy and Security Research Group
- Programming Systems Research Group
- Public Safety Radiocommunication Group (EU)
- Pacific Southwest Regional Genetics Network
- Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
2005); (2) potential brood stock was discovered in nearby Samish Bay, making seed production with North Sound genetic stock possible; (3) the MRC and Puget Sound Restoration Fund (PSRF) agreed to collaborate on a Olympia oyster rebuilding project in Fidalgo Bay; (4) suitable substrate and conditions exist in South Fidalgo Bay; and (5) the City of Anacortes authorized the project on city-owned tidelands under an old railway trestle.
This is the oyster upon which the shellfish industry in Washington state was founded," said Betsy Peabody, executive director Puget Sound Restoration Fund.