The Puget Sound Partnership has added Port of Bellingham Commissioner Michael McAuley as one of two new port representatives to its Ecosystem Coordination Board, an advisory body where citizens, governments, tribes, scientists and businesses come together to cleanup Puget Sound.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Puget Sound Partnership (Olympia, WA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Provide Strategic Planning
- Pseudostatic Selfpotential
- Pseudostatic Spontaneous Potential (energy production)
- Psychological Support Program (International Federation of Red Cross)
- Public Safety Partnership (various locations)
- Public Sector Program (various organizations)
- Public Service Profile
- Public Service Program (various organizations)
- Public Sphere Project (Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility)
- Public, Semi-Public (Zoning class for land use)
- Pump Storage Project
- Push Stack Pointer (6502 processor instruction)
- Python Server Page
- Per-Survivor Processing Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
- Per-Survivor Processing Viterbi Decoder
- peak systolic pressure to end systolic volume ratio
- Pre-Survivor Processing Recursive Least Squares
- Playstation Portable 2 (Sony)
- Paint Shop Pro 6
- Prostate Secretory Protein of 94 Amino Acids
Samples in periodicals archive:
Learn more about the Puget Sound Partnership online at www.
The working partnership of three of the largest nongovernmental conservation organizations working in the Puget Sound has provided a strong platform from which to address state legislation and funding issues," says Puget Sound Partnership spokesman Mike Sato.