What does PSNHC stand for?
PSNHC stands for Puget Sound Neighborhood Health Centers (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pastel Society of North Florida (Destin, FL)
- Preganglionic Cervical Sympathetic Nerve Fibers
- Prior Spent Nuclear Fuel (Western Massachusetts Electric Company)
- Probabilistic Strongest Neighbor Filter (algorithm)
- Park Slope Neighborhood Family Center (Brooklyn, NY)
- Portable Symantec Norton Ghost (antivirus software; computers)
- Pastel Society of New Hampshire
- Poetry Society of New Hampshire
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Public Service of New Hampshire
- Partial Sciatic Nerve Injury
- Perceived Support Network Inventory (social support)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland
- Police Service of Northern Ireland (UK)
- Professional Systems Network, Inc.
- Public Sector Net Investment
- Pastel Society of New Jersey, Inc. (Green Village, NJ; est. 2005)
- Philharmonia of Southern New Jersey (Moorestown, NJ)
- Public Service New Jersey (photograph)
- Polskie Stowarzyszenie Nauczycieli Jezyka Niemieckiego