2, 1967, with the consolidation of Naval Supply Depot, Seattle; the Naval Fuel Depot, Manchester; and some functions of the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard Supply Department.
What does PSNSY stand for?
PSNSY stands for Puget Sound Naval Shipyard
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Project St. Nicholas Returns (Canton, OH)
- Parasympathetic Nervous System
- Parti Syrien National Social (French: Syrian National Socialist Party)
- Perthshire Society of Natural Science (UK)
- Pravá Slovenská Národná Strana (Real Slovak National Party, Slovakia)
- Pretreatment Standards for New Sources (US EPA)
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard
- Pulsed Spallation Neutron Source (physics)
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, Materials Labs (Bremerton WA)
- Program for Science and National Security Studies (China)
- Partial Sciatic Nerve Transection
- Peripheral Sensory Nerve Terminals
- Philippine Society for Nondestructive Testing
- Pre-Sidedress Nitrogen Test
- Preplant Soil Nitrate Test (crop management)
- Presidedress Soil Nitrate Test
- Public Switched Telephone Network (aggregate)
- Property Services National Training Organisation (real estate; West Exeter, UK)
- Photographic Society of Northwest Arkansas (Fayetteville, AR)
- Penn Station New York (more commonly seen as NPY; rail station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For Machinist's Mate 2nd Class (SS) Carl Edwards assigned to Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility (IMF), it's a challenge he is willing to face.
The Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility (PSNS & IMF) completed ship tank maintenance in less then half the scheduled time The USS Abraham Lincoln, nicknamed "Abe," and based in Everett, WA is the fifth Nimitz-class supercarrier in the U.
Pacific submarine fleet, the area has a number of other significant bases that will be served by the joint venture, including: the Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Keyport, WA; Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, the Fleet Industrial Supply Center and Naval Hospital in Bremerton, WA; and the Naval Magazine on Indian Island.
Previous commands include the USS Norfolk (SSN 714), USS Boise (SSN 764), USS Oakridge ARDM-1, Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, Naval Aviation Schools Command, and first and third marine divisions.
The Puget Sound Naval Shipyard, in Washington State, employs 7,700 workers, giving it the status as the largest shipyard on the West Coast.