Computer Network Technology (Nasdaq: CMNT) on September 2 announced that the Puerto Rico Telephone Company (PRTC) has selected CNT's Enterprise/Access software to drive its enterprise application integration initiative.
What does PRTC stand for?
PRTC stands for Puerto Rico Telephone Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRTC
We have 16 other meanings of PRTC in our Acronym Attic
- Partido Renovador Trabalhista Brasileiro (Brazil political party)
- Preserved Right to Buy (tenant agreement)
- Private Residential Tenancies Board (est. 2004; dispute resolution; Ireland)
- Partido Revolucionario de los Trabajadores Centroamericanos (El Salvador)
- PEPSU Road Transport Corporation (India)
- Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission
- Potomac River Transportation Company
- Poultry Research and Training Centre (Bangladesh)
- Protected Real Time Clock (Intel)
- Psychoeducational Research and Training Centre (Canada)
- Puerto Rico Tourism Company
- Punjab Roadways Transport Corporation (India)
- Professional Register of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Ireland)
- Portable Radar Tracking Control System
- Partially Reduced Tin Dioxide
- Peak Rate of Tension Development (biomedicine)
- Platinum Resistance Temperature Detector
- Portland Traction Company
- Premier-Ranked Tourist Destination Project (Canada)
- Puerto Rico Treasury Department (Puerto Rico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 billion sale of the government-owned Puerto Rico Telephone Company to a consortium headed by Connecticut-based GTE Corp.