America Movil finalized the purchase of Puerto Rico Telephone (PRT), paying US$1.
What does PRT stand for?
PRT stands for Puerto Rico Telephone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRT
We have 189 other meanings of PRT in our Acronym Attic
- Project Reality Tournament (video game)
- Project Review Team
- ProRealTime (financial software)
- Proton Remnant Tagger
- Provider Resiliency Training (US DoD)
- Provider Terminal
- Provincial Reconstruction Team (Iraq)
- Provisional Registration Training
- Provisionally Registered Teacher (Australia & New Zealand)
- Public Relation Training
- Pulse Recurrence Time
- Pulse Repetition Time
- Pulsed Radar Transmitter
- Post Repair Test & Trials
- Pasar Regional Tanah Abang (Indonesian: Tanah Abang Regional Market; Indonesia)
- Pembrokeshire Rail Travellers Association (UK)
- Professional Retriever Trainers Association
- Progressive Research and Training for Action (Oakland, CA)
- Proximal Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Puerto Rico Tennis Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
states to add a Puerto Rico telephone number to any U.
The government will sell its 28% holding in Puerto Rico Telephone to Mexico's America Movil SA in a bid to help the island's pension department overcome its deficit, reports AP (July 23, 2006).
The Government Development Bank (GDB) has hired Duff & Phelps LLC, an independent financial advisory firm, to evaluate if the price offered by America Movil SA for the shares of Puerto Rico Telephone (PRT), which is about US$72.