The Caribbean Disaster Emergency Response Agency (CDERA) is having talks with a number of partners including the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center, the University of Puerto Rico Seismic Network, the Univ.
What does PRSN stand for?
PRSN stands for Puerto Rico Seismic Network (est. 1974)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRSN
We have 4 other meanings of PRSN in our Acronym Attic
- Proceedings of the Royal Society of Medicine (journal)
- Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (Dallas, TX)
- Project Resourcing and Schedule Management
- Pacific Rare Specialty Metals and Chemicals, Inc.
- Power Rangers Super Megaforce (TV series)
- Puerto Rico Strong Motion Program (University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez)
- PAN (Polyarteritis Nodosa) Research and Support Network (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Peninsula Regional Support Network (Washington)
- Product Service Node
- Puget Reference Station Network (global positioning systems; Washington)
- Paranormal Research Society of North America
- Paranormal Research Society of New England
- Peacekeeping, Reconstruction and Stability Operations (conference)
- Poverty Reduction Support Operation (Georgia; World Bank)
- Prague Radio Symphony Orchestra
- Puerto Rico Symphony Orchestra
- Pressure Regulating Shutoff Valve
- Pakistan Rural Support Programme
- Penicillin Resistant Streptococcus Pneumoniae