As previously announced by the Puerto Rico Ports Authority Aerostar will operate SJU for forty years as a public-private partnership.
What does PRPA stand for?
PRPA stands for Puerto Rico Ports Authority (Puerto Rican government agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRPA
We have 28 other meanings of PRPA in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Railroad Preservation Association (Portland, OR)
- Paleontological Resources Preservation Act of 2009
- Peel Regional Police Association (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Pennsylvania Rifle and Pistol Association
- Platte River Power Authority (Colorado & Wyoming)
- Polarization Reconfigurable Patch Antenna
- Post-Retirement Pension Adjustment (Alaska)
- Prairie Region of Photographic Arts
- Prince Rupert Port Authority (Canada, formerly Prince Rupert Port Corporation)
- Professional Race Pilots Association
- Powell River Parks and Wilderness Society (Powell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- Parti de la Révolution Populaire du Bénin (French: People's Revolutionary Party of Benin)
- Place-of-Residence-by-Place-of-Birth (demographics)
- Popular Revolutionary Party of Benin (military dictatorship)
- Puerto Rico Planning Board
- Panhandle Regional Planning Commission
- Panretinal Photocoagulation
- Paper Recycling Promotion Center (Japan; est. 1974)
- Pega Rules Process Commander
- Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bankruptcy Court releases the air carrier from its contract with the Puerto Rico Ports Authority (Ports), reports Caribbean Business (May 17, 2012).
The closing of the lease is pending the completion of certain closing steps by the Puerto Rico Ports Authority.
According to the group, Puerto Rico Ports Authority submitted an application to the U.