Clockwise) Many of the evacuees were tired from the long trip and Puerto Rico Air National Guard Airmen were on hand to help them from the aircraft to the bus.
What does PRANG stand for?
PRANG stands for Puerto Rico Air National Guard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRANG
We have 1 other meaning of PRANG in our Acronym Attic
- Proyecto de Restitución Ambiental de la Minería del Uranio
- Airman, Parachute Rigger Striker (Naval Rating)
- Pacific Regional Assistance to Nauru (Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade; New Zealand)
- Packet Radio Access Network (Ericsson)
- Participatory Research Action Network (Bangladesh)
- Permanent Retirement Account Number (India)
- Pursuit Reverse After Nystagmus (otolaryngology)
- Pallet Recycling Associates of North America
- Pagan Resource and Network Council of Educators (Salem, Massachusetts)
- Pegasus Riding Association Nurturing Challenged Equestrians (Canada)
- Puerto Rico Army National Guard
- Partial Reversible Airway Obstruction
- Personnel Research Activity Office (Navy)
- Physical Review A Online (journal; American Physical Society)
- Professional Responsibility Advisory Office (US DOJ)
- Puschino Radio Astronomy Observatory (Russia)
- Primary Reserve Army Operations Course (Canada)
- Pacbitun Regional Archaeology Project (Belize)
- Pacific Regional Action Plan (sustainable water management)
- Pacific Regional Agricultural Programme
Samples in periodicals archive:
A C-130 turboprop engine mechanic with the 156th Maintenance Squadron of the Puerto Rico Air National Guard, the 16-year veteran said working on C-130s is like repairing the precision engine of a Volkswagen.
Coronet Oak shares the Muniz flight line with the 156th Airlift Wing of the Puerto Rico Air National Guard, which also flies C-130s.