Pudendal nerve motor terminal latency, which measures the conduction velocity of electrical impulses, is not useful given a high rate of intra- and inter-observer variability and variations among patients who have had previous vaginal deliveries or pelvic surgery.
What does PNMTL stand for?
PNMTL stands for Pudendal Nerve Motor Terminal Latency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Phil Nicholl Music Production (UK)
- Perinatal Mortality Rate
- Post-Neonatal Mortality Rate
- Pulsed Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Philip Norman Music Services (London, England, UK)
- Philippine National Mountaineering Society
- Platform Noise Monitoring System
- Phenylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase
- Physical and Nutritional Management Team
- Pioneer New Media Technologies (audio-visual equipment manufacturer; Long Beach, CA)