These women uniquely sustained the World War II-initiated, publicly funded child care centers in California, unlike the program terminations in the other forty-eight states.
What does PFCC stand for?
PFCC stands for Publicly Funded Child Care
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFCC
We have 36 other meanings of PFCC in our Acronym Attic
- Pump Flow Control Assembly
- People for Care and Learning (Church of God World Missions)
- Pakistan Film Censor Board
- Peoples First Community Bank (Panama City, FL)
- Patient- and Family-Centered Care (health care initiative)
- Pension Fund of the Christian Church
- Pigeon Forge Community Center (Pigeon Forge, TN)
- Pocono Farms Country Club (Tobyhanna, PA)
- Power Factor Correction Capacitors
- Primary Flight Control Computer
- Professional Family Child Care Association
- Philippine Federation of Credit Cooperatives
- Postal Federal Community Credit Union
- Palestinian Friendship Center for Development (est. 1996)
- Partners in Family and Community Development (est. 1996; Towanda, PA)
- Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease
- Picatinny Fire Control Device (Picatinny Arsenal, NJ)
- Power Factor Correction Device (Power2Savings, LLC)
- Prefrontal Cortex Damage
- Photographers & Friends United Against AIDS - Canadian Chapter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The VIDA team noted that even though there are publicly funded child care slots available, participants still may have a $20 per child, per week co-pay.
In the Record, he condemned the Tories for Britain being bottom for publicly funded child care.
Getting people off welfare without causing enormous suffering would require a full-employment economy, as well as higher wages, benefits, and publicly funded child care.