Before 1999/2000 publicity and advertising on smoking was undertaken by the Health Education Authority.
What does P&A stand for?
P&A stands for Publicity and Advertising
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P&A
- Priorities & Allocations
- Privacy and Authentication
- Procedure and Administration (US IRS)
- Procedures and Arrangements (shipping)
- Processes & Applications
- Procurement and Assignment (US Navy)
- Projects and Applications (various organizations)
- Promotion and Advertising
- Propulsion and Auxiliaries
- Protection and Advocacy
- Punongbayan & Araullo (professional services firm; Philippines)
- Purchase & Accounts
- Purchase and Assumption (transaction; FDIC)
- Privacy & American Business
- Parts & Budget
- Pinky & the Brain (TV show)
- Planning & Budgeting (university office)
- Plymouth & Brockton Street Railway Company (Massachusetts)
- Potter & Brumfield
- Programs & Budget
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the year 2005, 50% of publicity and advertising will be interactive, and traditional advertising agencies that don't have the technological tools to compete, will be left behind.