April 25 Where: Les Lyle Conference Room, Public Works Engineering, 99 E.
What does PWE stand for?
PWE stands for Public Works Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PWE
We have 39 other meanings of PWE in our Acronym Attic
- Political Warfare Executive (UK)
- Political Warfare Executive Middle East (US Navy)
- Polskie Wydawnictwo Ekonomiczne (Polish: Polish Economic Publishing House)
- Positive Work Environment (various locations)
- Prairie Wind Ensemble (East Peoria, IL)
- Previous Work Experience
- Primary Weapons and Equipment
- Progressive Wave Equation
- Prolog Word Expert
- Pseudo-Wire Emulation
- Pulsating Water Engine
- Puritan Work Ethic
- Pseudo-Wire Emulation Edge to Edge
- Pennsylvania Water Environment Association (Gettysburg, PA)
- Prince William Education Association
- Public Works Employment Act of 1976 (US)
- Pan Western Energy Corp. (Tulsa, OK)
- Post-Weaning Escherichia Coli Diarrhea
- Planet Waves Elastic Cable Ties
- Practice Winning Every Day
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, DeBoda's industry experience in public works engineering and operations in the public sector, and as a consulting engineer and contractor in the private sector, make him well-suited for leading NASSCO.
Byline: The Register-Guard Eugene TODAY Cultural Services Advisory Committee - Noon, Conference Room A/B, Public Works Engineering, 244 E.
THURSDAY Cultural Services Advisory Committee - Noon, Conference Room A/B, Public Works Engineering, 244 E.
Eugene TODAY Cultural Services Advisory Committee - Noon, Public Works Engineering, 244 E.