After retiring as a public utilities regulatory analyst and investigator for the trucking industry, Nancy Kilmurray became an entrepreneur.
What does PURA stand for?
PURA stands for Public Utilities Regulatory Analyst (job classification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PURA
- Public Understanding of Current Research
- Public Understanding of Research
- Puerto Rico
- PACOM Utilization & Redistribution Agency
- Philippine Urology Residents Association
- Projects for Urban and Regional Affairs (University of Michigan)
- Provision of Urban Amenities in Rural Areas (India)
- Public Utilities Regulatory Authority (various organizations)
- Public Utility Regulatory Act (Texas)
- Padded Uniform Random Blob (encryption)
- Portland Utility Review Board (Oregon)
- Philippine Uplands Resource Center (Philippines)
- Pick Up Record Capability
- Psychology Undergraduate Research Conference
- Public Utilities Regulatory Committee
- Public Utility Research Center (University of Florida Warrington College of Business)