The book has been co-published simultaneously as Public Services Quarterly, vol.
What does PSQ stand for?
PSQ stands for Public Services Quarterly
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSQ
We have 24 other meanings of PSQ in our Acronym Attic
- Presidio Saxophone Quartet
- Probable Timber Sale Quality
- Problem Solving Quarterly
- Professional Section Quarterly (American Diabetes Association)
- Program Site Questionnaire
- Programa Setorial de Qualidade
- Prohibited Species Quota
- Psammeticus Quarterly
- Psychosis Screening Questionnaire
- Public Servant's Questionnaire
- Pump Shaft Quality (steel quality)
- Private Schools and Quality Assurance (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Pseudo-Subjective Quality Assessment
- p-Strong Quantization Condition
- Pakistan Standards & Quality Control Authority
- Public Sector Quality Fair
- Public Service Quality Fair
- Prairie Star Quilters Guild (St. Charles, IL)
- Provincial Sediment Quality Guidelines (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
 For more explanation of these, see Jennifer Knievel, "Library Databases as Writing-Course Anthologies: Implications of a New Kind of Online Textbook," Public Services Quarterly 1 (2003): 67-79.
Public Services Quarterly Haworth Press/Binghamton, NY Shareholder Value Kennedy Information/Fitzwilliam, NH Small Market Meetings Pioneer Publishing/Lexington, KY Start-Up & Emerging Companies Law Journal Press/New York Strategist (NL) Tax Planning International's BNA Int.