Other sponsors are Harvard Pilgrim Health Care of New England, Public Service of New Hampshire, Bank of New Hampshire, OTT Communications, Devine Millimet, Merrimack Street Volvo, the New Hampshire Division of Economic Development, WGIR-AM610 and New Hampshire Public Television.
What does PSNH stand for?
PSNH stands for Public Service of New Hampshire
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSNH
- Power-Sum Near-End Crosstalk
- Pastel Society of North Florida (Destin, FL)
- Preganglionic Cervical Sympathetic Nerve Fibers
- Prior Spent Nuclear Fuel (Western Massachusetts Electric Company)
- Probabilistic Strongest Neighbor Filter (algorithm)
- Park Slope Neighborhood Family Center (Brooklyn, NY)
- Portable Symantec Norton Ghost (antivirus software; computers)
- Pastel Society of New Hampshire
- Poetry Society of New Hampshire
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Puget Sound Neighborhood Health Centers (Seattle, WA)
- Partial Sciatic Nerve Injury
- Perceived Support Network Inventory (social support)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland
- Police Service of Northern Ireland (UK)
- Professional Systems Network, Inc.
- Public Sector Net Investment
- Pastel Society of New Jersey, Inc. (Green Village, NJ; est. 2005)
- Philharmonia of Southern New Jersey (Moorestown, NJ)
- Public Service New Jersey (photograph)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Public Service of New Hampshire is proud to take an active role in sponsoring and being on the coordinating committee of such a creative and proactive event in the state's North Country," added Public Service of New Hampshire Economic & Community Development Manager Pat McDermott.
Henry approached Public Service of New Hampshire in 1998 with the idea of allowing 500 sheep, border collies and shepherds to keep the easements holding overhead power lines free of trees.
But it's "highly unlikely" that scenario would ever develop, said Public Service of New Hampshire spokesperson Martin Murray.