To celebrate Public Service Recognition Week (May 6-12), the Department dedicated this month's #AskFAFSA Office Hours to the nation's public servants.
What does PSRW stand for?
PSRW stands for Public Service Recognition Week
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSRW
- Plant Science Research Unit (USDA Agricultural Research Service; Raleigh, NC)
- Program Services Reimbursement Unit (New York)
- Prop Speed Reduction Unit
- Public Service Reform Unit (various locations)
- Physical Security and Risk Visualization (software)
- Playstation Revamped
- Polished Slip/Skid Resistance Value (paved surfaces measurement)
- Pressure Safety Relief Valve (industrial controls)
- Pseudorelative Response Velocity
- Political Science Research Workshop
- Portland Ship Repair Yard (Cascade General Shipyards; Oregon)
- Positive Social Relations for Youth (Quebec and Ottawa Valley Cadets; Canada)
- Pacific Sociological Association
- Pacific South Swell
- Pacific Stars and Stripes
- Packet Switch Stream
- Packet Switched Service (FTS2000)
- Packet Switching System
- Packeteer Software Subscription
- Paikiasothy Saravanamuttu Stadium (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In honor of Public Service Recognition Week, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton in May individually congratulated the winners of a presidential award that is given annually to members of the Senior Foreign Service or Senior Executive Service.
Public Service Recognition Week To Be Held in May Public Service Recognition Week will be held May 6-12, in Washington, D.
The three cities and twelve other federal, state, and local government winners were honored at a "Breakfast of Champions" ceremony on Capitol Hill to kick off the eleventh annual celebration of Public Service Recognition Week.
Over the next two weeks, the Department will exhibit at the National Council on Educating Black Children National Convention in Rockville, MD (April 29-May 2), the Asian American Youth Leadership Conference in Portland, OR (May 1), and Public Service Recognition Week in Washington, D.