The proposal, which includes pay cuts for staff on more than [euro]65,000 a year, increment freezes, longer working hours and reductions in overtime and premium rates, has been backed by Impact and the Public Service Executive Union.
What does PSEU stand for?
PSEU stands for Public Service Executive Union (trade union; Ireland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSEU
- Penn State Equestrian Team (Pennsylvania State University; State College, PA)
- Physical Science and Everyday Thinking (science education)
- Practical Simplification of English Text
- Problem Set (education)
- Public Service Education and Training Australia
- Public Safety Education and Training Center (Maryland)
- Post Secondary Education Training and Labour (Canada)
- Pollutant Specific Emission Unit (air quality)
- Proximity Sensor Electronic Unit
- Public Safety Employees Union (Seattle, WA)
- False (Prefix)
- Program on the Status and Education of Women (Association of American Colleges and Universities; Washington, DC)
- Pre-Service Education Working Group (US NASA)
- Project Support Environment Working Group
- Pacific Stock Exchange
- Pomeranian Special Economic Zone
- Pacific Select Fund
- Pakistan Science Foundation
- Pakistan Squash Federation
- Panama Sea Frontier (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But he told the Public Service Executive Union annual delegate conference in Kilkenny: "We need to look at more radical and innovative ways to extract costs and deliver increased productivity and reform.
The Government wanted to scrap them under the Croke Park agreement but Public Service Executive Union chief Tom Geraghty said the plan would not have saved a significant amount of money.
The executive of IMPACT, the Civil & Public Service Union, and the Public Service Executive Union have agreed to put the proposal to members.
The Public Service Executive Union claimed a lack of government funding has led to busy ports being denied basic detection equipment.