Stating that public service delivery mechanism is the breeding ground for corruption, Narayanasamy said once the Public Services Delivery Bill is passed by Parliament, services will be provided in a fixed time frame.
What does PSD stand for?
PSD stands for Public Service Delivery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSD
We have 442 other meanings of PSD in our Acronym Attic
- Project Support Data
- Promotion Service Date
- Proposed Sourcing Decision (various locations)
- Propulsion Systems Division
- Protective Security Detail
- Protective Service Detail
- Protective Services Division
- Public Safety Department
- Public Safety Dispatcher (various locations)
- Public Security Directorate (Jordan)
- Public Service Director
- Public Service Division (Singapore)
- Pulse Shape Discriminator
- Pulse-Shaped Discrimination
- Punch Sport Drink (United States Naval Academy)
- Purchasing Support Directories
- Pyramid Systems Development (Cairo, Egypt)
- Social Democratic Party (Central African Republic)
- Pacific Southwest Distributors Association
- Palmetto Swing Dance Association (est. 2008; South Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Secretary David Evans has written to both the education minister and First Minister Carwyn Jones, calling for assurances they will not undermine the ethos of Welsh public service delivery.
In officially opening the workshop, he requested the delegates to provide tangible recommendations and practical suggestions on how to improve public service delivery by using ICT.
They urged the UoB who have been assisting the UNDP for data collection about the Public Service Delivery to compile credible data in this connection.
To this end, I make two suggestions: That we use the extensive knowledge and wisdom of older women through the work of "Council of Elders" to assist with the training of public service professionals who have no direct experience of what it means to be really old and navigate the maze of public service delivery.
Summary: Public service delivery in Dubai is set for a sea change as government entities in the emirate have begun rolling out the 'DubaiModel for Government Services'.
In addition to supporting policy and regulatory reforms and strategic infrastructure investment, the project would help mainstream the use of mobile applications to improve public service delivery and programme management in key sectors.