This could then be used to set up public sector research organisations that are dedicated to conducting more applied research which, as Professor Rob Huggins of Uwic has pointed out on numerous occasions, are characteristics of strong economic regions around the world.
What does PSRO stand for?
PSRO stands for Public Sector Research Organisation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSRO
We have 8 other meanings of PSRO in our Acronym Attic
- Partially Sampled Random Number (data structure)
- Pennsylvania School Reform Network (Education Law Center)
- Physicians for Social Responsibility, Nepal
- Prep Sports Radio Network
- Primary State Registration Number (Russia)
- Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy (child development)
- Passenger Standing Route Order
- Performance Screen Ring Oscillator
- Performance Sort Ring Oscillator
- Professional Standards Review Organization
- Physical Society of the Republic of China
- Post-Stroke Rehabilitation Outcomes Project
- Pacific Spirit Regional Park (Canada)
- Payload Safety Review Panel
- Payroll Summary Register/Post
- Plant Sciences Research Programme (UK; Department for International Development)
- Private Sponsorship of Refugees Program (Citizenship and Immigration Canada)
- Process to Significantly Reduce Pathogens
- Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Park System Resource Protection Act of 1990 (US NPS)