Both scenarios are based on estimates from 2011-12, putting UK public sector net debt at PS1.
What does PSND stand for?
PSND stands for Public Sector Net Debt
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSND
We have 3 other meanings of PSND in our Acronym Attic
- Public Sector Net Cash Requirements
- Peanut Stem Necrosis Disease
- Percentage of Similar Neighbours
- Pigment Specific Normalized Difference
- Position Sensitive Neutron Detector
- Post-Streptococcal Neurological Disorders
- Preschool Nature Discovery
- Pressurized Shallow - Narrow Rainfield
- Progressing Stroke with Neurological Deterioration
- Projet des Services des Naissances Desirables (French)
- Puget Sound
- PacketSphere Network Emulator
- Panasonic System Networks Europe (UK)
- Pennsylvania Society of Newspaper Editors
- Porcine Skin Nucleoplasmic Extract
- Presbytery of Southern New England (Old Saybrook, CT)
- Pro Sound News Europe (industry magazine)
- Pure-Strategy Nash Equilibrium
- Puget Sound Nearshore Ecosystem Restoration Project
- Power-Sum Near-End Crosstalk
Samples in periodicals archive:
With public sector net debt now expected to peak at 85.
For the record, public sector net debt has actually risen from PS811bn when the coalition took control in 2010 to PS1.
The Office for Budget Responsibility said it expected public sector net debt to fall from 74 per cent of GDP in 2016-17 to a trough of 57 percent in the mid-2020s, before rising increasingly quickly to reach 89 percent of GDP in 2061-62.
The ONS said public sector net debt including financial sector interventions as a percentage of GDP rose to 65.
Interest on bail-out borrowings is 11% of the total interest on public sector net debt, according to the NAO, although it added it was largely being offset by fees and interest received from banks in return for support.
By the end of the month, public sector net debt, once known as the national debt, had jumped to pounds 798.