Public sector net borrowing was 300 million pounds lower than a year earlier, narrowly undershooting recently revised official forecasts for 120.
What does PSNB stand for?
PSNB stands for Public Sector Net Borrowing (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSNB
- Placental Site Nodule and Plaque
- Payment Systems and Netting Act (Australia)
- Pennsylvania State Nurses Association
- Phytochemical Society of North America (University, MS)
- Power Saving Network Architecture (Internet connectivity)
- Practice of System and Network Administration (book)
- Programma Samenwerking Nederlandse Antillen (Dutch: Dutch Antilles Collaboration Program)
- PLRS Steerable Null Antenna Processor
- Paravertebral Somatic Nerve Block
- Popliteal Sciatic Nerve Block (anesthesia)
- Public Service News Bureau
- Puget Sound National Bank (Washington)
- Puget Sound Naval Base Association (Washington)
- Pacific Steam Navigation Company
- Packet Sysops of Northern California (Northern California Packet Association)
- Parents of Special Needs Children
- Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee (United Kingdom)
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (Poland)
- Public Service Company of North Carolina
- Puget Sound Navigation Company (1913-1961)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Together, these should reduce public sector net borrowing by PS5bn.
Public sector net borrowing in the financial year to date was PS59bn, the ONS said, excluding a one-off PS28bn boost from the transfer of the Royal Mail pension fund into Treasury ownership.
Public sector net borrowing showed a surplus of pounds 3.
According to City forecasts, public sector net borrowing is likely to have grown by pounds 15.
It now seems very unlikely that Chancellor Alistair Darling will meet his upwardly revised Pre-Budget Report targets for the current budget deficit and public sector net borrowing requirement.