Developments include the Barzan gas project, completion of the new Doha airport and gradual commencement of new projects (including those planned in relation to the 2022 World Cup event) - metro, railroad, roads, new port, land reclamation - come under an estimated $100 billion public sector investment programme.
What does PSIP stand for?
PSIP stands for Public Sector Investment Programme (UN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSIP
We have 65 other meanings of PSIP in our Acronym Attic
- Processor Support and I/O Controller
- Potter Scientific Instruments or Nothing
- Personnel Security Investigation Portal (US DoD)
- Police Schools Involvement Program (Australia)
- Policy Server Interchange Protocol
- Pollen Signalling Protein
- Power Supply in Package (electronics)
- Profit Sharing Investment Plan
- Program and System Information Protocol (Digital TV data standard)
- Propulsion System Integrity Program (US DoD)
- Program and System Information Protocol for Broadcast and Cable (ATSC)
- Psychic Students in Pursuit of Guidance
- Protein Structure Prediction
- Pakistan Security IT (Information Technology) & Power Solution
- Processing Sensory Information for Proactive Systems (workshop)
- Publication Site for Issued and Published Sequences (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- PostScript - Intelligent Processing Unit
- Passenger Side Inflatable Restraint
- Phase Sensitive Inversion Recovery
- Political Science and International Relations (university department)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UK economy should grow over the next two years, enabling the Government to stick to its public sector investment programme and lift more people out of poverty, the TUC has said.