Carlos Uresti, D-San Antonio, a member of the Joint Committee on Public School Finance, in a news release.
What does PSF stand for?
PSF stands for Public School Finance (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSF
We have 279 other meanings of PSF in our Acronym Attic
- Programa Saude da Familia (Portuguese: Family Health Program; Brazil)
- Progressive Segmented Frame (video)
- Project and Structured Finance (various organizations)
- Projet San Francisco
- Proof Setup File (Adobe Photoshop file extension)
- Protein Structure and Function
- Proteus Syndrome Foundation
- Psychological Services for Families (Edmond, OK)
- Public Safety Factor (federal prison inmate security score)
- Public Sector Forum (various locations)
- Public Service Fellowship (various schools)
- Pukhtun Students Federation
- Pusan Storage Facility
- Python Software Foundation
- Poisson Summation Formula for Finite Sums
- Peoples Students Federation (Shaheed Bhutto group)
- Pencak Silat Federation of United Kingdom
- Peptide Supply Factor 1
- Peptide Supply Factor 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
He revived his call last week when he said his proposal was not intended to raise the specter that anybody is doing anything wrong with public school finances.
In 1985, Howard Godfrey was part of a team of faculty members that submitted a bid to the State of North Carolina for a new, comprehensive professional development program for public school finance officers in the state, which was subsequently awarded.
Texas Senator Jeff Wentworth: The most important thing we have to do is revamp our public school finance situation.
Next Steps for Texas The Joint Select Committee on Public School Finance examined "benefit taxes" on businesses, a broadening of sales taxes, changes to existing taxes, expansion of the state lottery, personal income taxes, and many other proposals, but neglected to consider pollution emissions taxes seriously.
According to Patricia Martin, assistant director for public school finance at the Arkansas Department of Education, most of the new bonds issued this year will be used to buy back existing bonds.
FEDERAL SCHOOL FINANCE CASES The equity ideas upon which the first public school finance cases relied upon begins in some respects with the decision handed down by the United States Supreme Court in Brown v.