SIAC is a public safety partnership designed to collect, analyze and disseminate intelligence to enhance public safety.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Public Safety Partnership (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Progress Singapore Party (Singapore)
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Project Selection Process (various organizations)
- Project Study Plan
- Proposal Solicitation Package
- Protein Structure Prediction (protein 3D conformation prediction at rest)
- Provide Strategic Planning
- Pseudostatic Selfpotential
- Pseudostatic Spontaneous Potential (energy production)
- Psychological Support Program (International Federation of Red Cross)
- Public Sector Program (various organizations)
- Public Service Profile
- Public Service Program (various organizations)
- Public Sphere Project (Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility)
- Public, Semi-Public (Zoning class for land use)
- Puget Sound Partnership (Olympia, WA)
- Pump Storage Project
- Push Stack Pointer (6502 processor instruction)
- Python Server Page
- Per-Survivor Processing Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's why a strong federal-local public safety partnership is so crucial--no one entity can go it alone and expect results.
This type of public safety partnership is long overdue," Kleis said during his recent State of the City speech.
From neighborhood gardens to public safety partnerships, municipalities are working to improve the quality of life for their residents through innovative and insightful programs.