LIBERAL Democrat councillors have called for a halt to budget cuts for public right of ways.
What does PROW stand for?
PROW stands for Public Right Of Way
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PROW
We have 2 other meanings of PROW in our Acronym Attic
- Planetary Robotics Vision Scout (EU)
- Planetary Robotics Vision Ground Processing (EU)
- Providing Organization
- Priority R&D Objectives for UN Operations Support
- Private Right of Way (land use)
- Programmatic Registry Operations Workgroup (immunization registries)
- Property and Right-of-Way (Florida)
- Protein Reviews on the Web
- Prothonotary Warbler (bird species)
- Public Relations Oliver Weidenhammer (Heidelberg, Germany)
- Public Rights of Way Access Advisory Committee
- Public Rights-Of-Way Access Advisory Committee
- Parents Raising Offspring with Disabilities (support group)
- Policy Research on Women and Drugs
- Personal Repositories Online Wiki Environment (eLearning project; UK)
- Recombinant Human Activated Protein C Worldwide Evaluation in Severe Sepsis
- Pine Run Owl Watch League
- Programmable Robot Observer with Logical Enemy Response
- Procedure Word (US DoD)
- Professional Word (Microsoft Word add-on by Information Windowing Group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is the structural and civil engineer on Newcastle's Cobalt Business Park, which involved advising on issues as cycle ways and the diversion of bridle paths and public right of ways.
12, is now the only daily reminder of the campers' demands for a repeal of the city ordinance prohibiting camping on city property and public right of ways.