Dima Abdullah Al Bawardi, manager of the Public Relations Unit at the Corporate Communications Division in ADCED, expressed her admiration of the excellent medical efforts performed by SKMC to ensure the safety and comfort of all patients, as well as of the health awareness campaigns developed recently to raise community awareness.
What does PRU stand for?
PRU stands for Public Relations Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRU
We have 58 other meanings of PRU in our Acronym Attic
- Production Representative Unit
- Program Resources Unit
- Program Review Unit (various organizations)
- Programmable Real-Time Unit
- Programme de Réparations d'Urgences
- Projets de Rénovation Urbaine
- Provincial Reconnaissance Unit
- Prudential Financial
- Pruhonice (seismological station)
- Pseudo-Random Upstream (Sequence)
- Pupil Referral Unit
- Pine Rivers Uniting Church (Australia)
- Property Record Unit Catalog
- Permanently Residing in the US Under Color of Law
- Planned Residential Unit Development
- Population, Rural and Urban Development Division (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- Prediction of Regional Scenarios and Uncertainties for Defining European Climate Change Risks and Effects (Scientific Project of the European Union)
- Packet Radio Users Group (Japan)
- Philippine Ruby Users Group
- Princess Royal University Hospital (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The drive is launched to refresh humanitarian mind set of our employees and draw their attention to the environmental side of the issue," said Fahima Ali Saber, Head of Public Relations Unit at the Dubai Municipality.
Within one week 5 officers of the Kyrgyz Parliament's press service adopted experience of work of the Greek Parliament's public relations units.
Mahmood Omran of Data Technology Unit team will be honoured for scoring the high average of 191 pins while Mohammed Abdulla Falah of Public Relations Unit will receive high game award after scoring 254.
Call the Public Relations Unit on 0151-471 4530 or 0151-471 4508 (8am-4pm, Monday to Friday).