The study has been published in the Journal of New Communications Research, Public Relations Journal and Public Relations Review.
What does PRR stand for?
PRR stands for Public Relations Review (Elsevier publication)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRR
We have 134 other meanings of PRR in our Acronym Attic
- Production Readiness Review
- Production Revision Record
- Production Revision Request
- Profiling Reflectance Radiometer (optical instrument measuring upwelling and downwelling light in a water column)
- Program Readiness Review
- Program Requirements Review
- Property Rights Research
- Proportional Reporting Ratio (medication)
- Protective Response Recommendation
- Pseudo Response Regulator (cell physiology)
- Puerto Rico Supreme Court Reports
- Pulse Repetition Rate
- Pure Reason Revolution (band)
- Pyrochemical Reduction
- pH (Potential of Hydrogen) Response Regulator RIM101 (molecular biology)
- Poliovirus Receptor Related 2
- Passaic River Rowing Association (Lyndhurst, NJ)
- Potomac River Rescue Association (DC-VA, USA)
- Pre-Removal Risk Assessment (Canadian immigration)
- Price River Resource Area (Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
How Top PR Professionals Handle Hearsay: Corporate Rumors, Their Effects, and Strategies to Manage Them," Public Relations Review 26, no.
Becoming a speaker has various professional benefits for Ray Hiebert, professor of journalism at the University of Maryland-College Park; president of Communication Research Associates, which publishes Public Relations Review, Social Science Monitor and Media Report to Women newsletters; and author of a new book on international public relations (reviewed in the January 1990 issue of Communication World).