In the upcoming fourth book of the “Parallel Ops” series—The Teachers—the original cast of characters will reunite, at the request of the President, to undertake the most important public relations project ever conceived.
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Public Relations Project (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Proposed Regional Plan (New Zealand)
- Protease Resistant Protein
- Pseudo Random Permutation (computer science; cryptography)
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program
- Psychological Refractory Period
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Program (various locations)
- Public Radio Partnership (Louisville, KY, public radio station)
- Public Relations & Promotion Group (Russian marketing communications agency)
- Public Relations Personnel (US Navy)
- Public Relations Practitioner
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- Pulse Repetition Period
- Training and Procurement Division (US Navy)
- PlayRadioPlay! (band)
- Pacific Railroad Preservation Association (Portland, OR)
- Paleontological Resources Preservation Act of 2009
- Peel Regional Police Association (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Pennsylvania Rifle and Pistol Association
- Platte River Power Authority (Colorado & Wyoming)
- Polarization Reconfigurable Patch Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
The young men completed the campaign as their senior year DECA public relations project.
Resa McClain is the public relations coordinator and is responsible for management and coordination of public relations projects.
This in-house public relations project originally started as a "farm wife" program, but within a couple of years evolved to a different audience.
To create a "relationship" with restaurant association leaders and staff, Big Tobacco budgeted millions of-dollars for: * huge public relations projects like "Accommodation" and the "Hospitality Coalition on Indoor Air Quality" .
The yearly Prism Awards honored 29 local public relations projects and the professionals who created them.
He has directed public relations projects for Gateway Computers, Snowbasin and Primary Children's Medical Center.