The firm's global network extends across nearly 40 countries through its Public Relations Organisation International partnership.
What does PROI stand for?
PROI stands for Public Relations Organisation International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PROI
We have 2 other meanings of PROI in our Acronym Attic
- Program for Research and Outreach on Gender Equity in Society (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Propyl Alcohol
- Professional Handling of Pigs
- Peterborough Recreational Oldtimers Hockey League
- Person Resident outside India
- Personal Return of Investment
- Phalangeal Region of Interest (medical imaging)
- Political Return on Investment (New Progressive Coalition, LLC trademark)
- Public Record Office of Ireland (now National Archives of Ireland)
- Promocion e Investigacion de Productos Andinos (Spanish)
- Programa de Innovación Tecnológica (Guatemala)
- Pediatric Rheumatology Online Journal
- Projectada (Portuguese: project; postal usage)
- Project Code
- People Relying on Just Enough Cash to Survive
- Project Officer
- Providence Journal (newspaper)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Being part of the Public Relations Organisation International (PROI) network has now given us reach into Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore like never before.
amp;#8220;We've worked with int/ext Communications under our Public Relations Organisation International partnership and as we looked at our need to develop a stronger foothold in Switzerland, it was the perfect opportunity to align more closely with their team,” said Luke Lambert, Gibbs & Soell President and CEO.
IPRS, Public Relations Consultants Association of India (PRCAI), Public Relations Organisation International (PROI) and Public Relations Consultants' Association Malaysia (PRCAM) are the endorsers of this event.