Public Relations Institute of Australia head of marketing Kate Johns said many university graduates had a fundamental lack of understanding of basic grammar principles.
What does PRIA stand for?
PRIA stands for Public Relations Institute of Australia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRIA
We have 11 other meanings of PRIA in our Acronym Attic
- Pulse Repetition Interval
- Pure Rate of Interest (economics)
- Priority Level
- Priority Target
- Participatory Research in Asia (est. 1982; India)
- Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis (conference; Russian Academy of Sciences)
- Põllumajanduse Registrite Ja Informatsiooni Amet (Estonian)
- Preliminary Regulatory Impact Analysis
- Property Records Industry Association
- Protecting the Rights of Individuals Act
- Pittsburgh Regional Immigrant Assistance Center (Jewish Family and Children's Service; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Portsmouth Regional Ice Arena Committee (Portsmouth, NH)
- Prudential Retirement Insurance and Annuity Company
- Policy Research Institute on Ageing and Ethnicity (UK)
- Prenormative Requirements for Intelligent Actuation and Measurement
- Partido Renovador Independiente Accion Nacional (Spanish: Independent Renewal Party of National Action; Ecuador)
- Partido Renovador Institucional Acción Nacional (Spanish: National Action Institutional Renewal Party, Ecuador)
- Public Realm Information Advice Network
- Pattern Recognition in Bioinformatics (conference)
- Personnel Reform Implementation Bulletin (US DOT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IABC has partnered with the Public Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA) to present the World Public Relations Forum in November in Melbourne, Australia.
Taking part in the survey will be; Public Relations Society of America (PRSA); ICCO; IPR Measurement Commission; the Council of Public Relations Firms; Public Relations Consultants Association of India; Middle East PR Association;; Public Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA); UK Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA); Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) and others.