She is a member of the Southern Public Relations Federation (SPRF) and past president of the Northeast Chapter of the Public Relations Association of Louisiana (PRAL), which named her practitioner of the year in 1992.
What does PRAL stand for?
PRAL stands for Public Relations Association of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRAL
We have 1 other meaning of PRAL in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Regional Aquaculture Information Service for Education (United States Department of Agriculture program; Hawaii)
- Peaks of Radioactive Iodine Uptake
- Program on Rights and Justice (Cambodia)
- Penal Reform and Justice Association (est. 1996; India)
- P38 Regulated/Activated Kinase (molecular biology)
- Pakistan Revenue Automation Limited (est. 1994)
- Peace River Associated Libraries (Canada)
- Peter Robson Architects Ltd. (UK)
- Potential Renal Acid Load
- Principal (Spanish addresses, first or second floor of a building)
- Parallel Random Access Machine (informatics)
- Parameter Random Access Memory (memory used in a Macintosh with a battery to retain system information)
- Parents, Resources and More
- Passenger Reservation Army Management System
- Perinatal Research, Audit and Monitoring
- Phase-Change Random Access Memory (non-volatile computer memory)
- Pipeline Risk Assessment Method
- Pipelined Random Access Memory (Distributed Shared Memory)
- Pre-Recorded Announcements and Music (aviation)
- Preliminary Reports of Aircraft Mishaps