Karen Martin, founding editor of the "Style" section, is now a public relations account executive at CJRW, a Little Rock ad agency.
What does PRAE stand for?
PRAE stands for Public Relations Account Executive
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRAE
We have 1 other meaning of PRAE in our Acronym Attic
- Proton Radiograph
- Public Relations and Advertising (course)
- La Personne Responsable de l'Accès aux Documents Administratifs (French: Person Responsible for Access to Administrative Document)
- Protection Against DNN (Deep Neural Network) Model Stealing Attacks (cybersecurity)
- Psychosocial Recovery and Development in East Timor (University of New South Wales; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Procurement Observation and Advocacy Initiative (Nigeria)
- PHP (PHP Hypertext Preprocessor) Rapid Application Development Object-Oriented (programming framework)
- Public Radio Association of Development Officers
- Perioperative Respiratory Adverse Events (child surgery)
- Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics (est. 1907; Moscow, Russia)
- Puerto Rico Assessment of Educational Progress
- Problem Report & Enhancement Recommendation
- Personalized Room Analysis Form (Auralex)
- Physician Reviewer Assessment Format (Medicare review form)
- Policy and Regulatory Affairs (Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation)
- Potomac River Albacore Fleet (Washington, DC)
- Preliminary Registration Approval Form (Massachusetts)
- Proposal Routing and Approval Form (various universities)
- PINS (Persons In Need) Reform and Family Advocacy Coalition (New York)
- Puerto Rican American Football Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ali Al Dalati, a Syrian public relations account executive, 22, said: "Do I spend more than I need?
Swansea-based public relations account executive Natasha Fulford said yesterday that Avon, although a successful company, needed a fresh new image.
CAPTION(S): Rachel Cory, GS advertising account executive, Major Simon Banton of the 1st Battalion, the Staffordshire Regiment, and Emma Wetton, GS public relations account executive, ride in a Warrior armoured personnel carrier
From 1995-97, Olsen served as CalCPA's external public relations account executive.
Gustave Axelson has joined the firm as public relations supervisor and Jamie Calvey has joined as public relations account executive.
The initial thing that they talked to MZD about was coordinating press credentials," says Julie Dausel, the public relations account executive at MZD who's been handling the event.