where he was jazz director at WFPL and one of the architects of Public Radio Partnership, now Louisville Public Media.
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Public Radio Partnership (Louisville, KY, public radio station)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Property Reallocation Plan
- Property Research Partners (UK)
- Property Rights Project (various locations)
- Proportional Representation Party
- Proposed Regional Plan (New Zealand)
- Protease Resistant Protein
- Pseudo Random Permutation (computer science; cryptography)
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program
- Psychological Refractory Period
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Program (various locations)
- Public Relations & Promotion Group (Russian marketing communications agency)
- Public Relations Personnel (US Navy)
- Public Relations Practitioner
- Public Relations Project (various organizations)
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- Pulse Repetition Period
- Training and Procurement Division (US Navy)
- PlayRadioPlay! (band)
- Pacific Railroad Preservation Association (Portland, OR)
- Paleontological Resources Preservation Act of 2009
Samples in periodicals archive:
Weston is best known as one of the architects of the Public Radio Partnership, now Louisville Public Media in Louisville, Ky.