What does PLEIN stand for?
PLEIN stands for Public Legal Education in Nunavut (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pod Lifecycle Event Generator
- Preserved Locomotive Enthusiasts Group (est. 2003; UK)
- Private Label Executive Gifts, Inc.
- Public Libraries Evaluation Group (New South Wales, Australia)
- Pelvic and Lower Extremity Injury (conference)
- Professional Legal Expense Insurance (Canada)
- Programa de Liderazgo Empresarial Internacional (Spanish: International Business Leadership Program)
- Public Law Education Institute
- Public Legal Education and Information (Canada)
- Policing, Law Enforcement and Interoperability Branch (Public Safety Canada; Ottawa, Canada)
- Public Legal Education and Information Service (Canada)
- Party for Liberty, Equality and Justice (Mauritania)
- Pinchin LeBlanc Environmental Ltd. (consulting firm; Canada)
- Partition Ligation Expectation Maximization
- Perl Loadable Exploiting Module (programming)
- Pipe Line End Manifold
- Provinciale Limburgse Electriciteits Maatschappij (The Netherlands)
- Pacific Lighthouse Environmental Management Services Inc. (Canada)
- Public Leadership Education Network