Selectmen appointed Richard Paradise as an associate member on the Trails Committee and a member of the Trails Master Plan Committee, and Don Miller as a member of the Public Lands Advisory Committee.
What does PLAC stand for?
PLAC stands for Public Lands Advisory Committee (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PLAC
We have 23 other meanings of PLAC in our Acronym Attic
- Prepared Like a Bride (band)
- Presumptive Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Private Lands Advisory Board (Lone Star Land Stewards Program; Texas Parks and Wildlife Department)
- Professional and Linguistics Assessment Board (UK)
- Public Library Advisory Board
- Poplar Level Area Business Association, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- PacifiCare Life Assurance Company (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Pattern Languages: Addressing Challenges
- Prior Learning Assessment Center (academic credit assessment)
- Product Liability Advisory Council, Inc.
- Public Library Access Card
- Pravastatin Limitation of Atherosclerosis in Coronary Arteries
- Program on Latin America and the Caribbean (Syracuse University)
- Port Lincoln Aboriginal Community Council (Australia)
- Park Land Acquisition for Conservation and Environmental Protection
- PEEL Logic Architectural Compiler and Editor
- Placement Algebra-Calculus Exam
- Population, Landscape and Climate Estimates
- Position, Location and Communications Experiment
- Priorities for Local AIDS Control Efforts (method/tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the Public Lands Advisory Committee are "already going gung-ho," Mr.
Childress, chairman of the Opacum Land Trust and member of the Community Preservation and Public Lands Advisory committees, said the terms "accessory apartments" and "in-law apartments" were being used synonymously, despite having two very different meanings and usage.