Equally important, all three respondents also discuss the role and relevance of family medicine training and practice in the context of the training and practice of public health and preventive medicine specialists.
What does PHPM stand for?
PHPM stands for Public Health and Preventive Medicine (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHPM
We have 2 other meanings of PHPM in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Health Planning Institute
- Professional Heating and Plumbing Installer (trade journal)
- Pakistan Herald Publications Limited (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Palos Heights Public Library (Palos Heights, IL)
- Pauline Haass Public Library (Sussex, WI)
- Pleasant Hills Public Library (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Prospect Heights Public Library (Prospect Heights, IL)
- Preparative High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Prospect Heights Public Library District (Prospect Heights, IL)
- Pre-Hospital Paediatric Life Support
- Public Health Policy and Management
- phpMyAdmin (software)
- Pool Heat Pump Manufacturers Association
- Pendle Hill Peace Network (Pennsylvania)
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana
- P-Hydroxyphenylpyruvate (biochemistry, phenylalanine catabolism)
- Passive House Planning Package
- Passive House Planning Package (software)
- Pennsylvania Heritage Parks Program (est. 1989; Department of Conservation and Natural Resources)
- Philippine Health Promotion Program (strategy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Preventive Medicine 2012 will spotlight renowned thought leaders in public health and preventive medicine
Wallace, offers an in-depth look at public health and preventive medicine topics from experts in the field.