28 ( ANI ): A local council in Serbia has issued a public health warning about a vampire being on the loose after an old ruined mill said to once have been the home of the country's most famous vampire collapsed.
What does PHW stand for?
PHW stands for Public Health Warning (comic)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PHW
We have 23 other meanings of PHW in our Acronym Attic
- Party Hard Wrestling (Mesa, AZ)
- Paul Hobbs Winery (Sebastopol, CA)
- Penthouse West (New York)
- Peregrine Hardware, Inc
- Phelps Honey Wagon (Dillsburg, PA)
- Playhouse West (theater)
- Pressurized Heavy Water
- Process Hot Water
- Programmable Hardware (electrical engineering)
- Proportional Hazards Weibull (Model)
- Pump, Hot Water
- Pure Hybrid Wrestling
- Professional Hmong Women Association (Saint Paul, MN)
- Professional Hockey Writers' Association
- Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award (American Psychological Association)
- Primary Handloom Weavers' Cooperative Societies
- Pat Harrison Waterway District (Mississippi)
- Praise Him with Dance (Kennesaw, GA)
- Pressurized Hot Water Extraction
- Population Health Working Group (US Air Force Medical Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And then, days before the weekend festivities, committee members decided to heed public health warnings regarding mosquito-borne illnesses and canceled two events many in the community had been looking forward to - a Saturday night barbecue and fireworks.
These findings warrant "a renewed public health warning about the potential for cannabis use to bring on psychotic illness," they added.
The striking picture of a man apparently doing a headstand while having his head stuck in a bucket should perhaps carry that traditional public health warning - do not try this at home
Byline: Andy Howell RENOWNED hitmen Samoa have served a public health warning on Jamie Roberts ahead of their Cardiff showdown with Wales.
Before I continue with this tale of extermination, I realise I should perhaps give the usual public health warning that members of the public should not try to remove wasp or hornet nests themselves and certainly not give an unsupervised child free rein with wasp killer.