The Public Health Law Program of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has just released version three of the Public Health Emergency Law and Forensic Epidemiology training materials on CD-ROM.
What does PHLP stand for?
PHLP stands for Public Health Law Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PHLP
We have 3 other meanings of PHLP in our Acronym Attic
- Pinjaman/Hibah Luar Negeri (Indonesian: Foreign State Grants/Loans; Indonesia)
- Public Health Laboratory Network (Australia)
- Pulmonary Hilar Lymph Node
- Pigsty Hill Light Orchestra (UK)
- Public Health Law Organization (University of Hawaii; Honolulu, HI)
- Parent Health Locus of Control
- Gopher Log (goPHer log)
- Photo Log (see also Flog)
- Primary Home Language Other Than English
- Pennsylvania Health Law Project
- Public Health Leadership Program (University of North Carolina)
- Public Health Law and Policy Journal
- Purified Human Postheparin Lipoprotein Lipase
- PH domain Leucine-rich repeat Protein Phosphatase
- Parish House Living Room (St. Thomas' Church; Fort Washington, PA)
- Pelican Hi-Lo Readers (books)
- Public Health Learning Resources
- Parallelizing High-Level Synthesis (computing)
- Partnership and Household Livelihood Security (CARE International)
- Portable Helicopter Lighting Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
All of the materials--which were developed in assistance with workers in public health, emergency management, law enforcement and the judicial and correctional systems--can be downloaded for free from the Public Health Law Program Web site.