The proportion derived from FoodNet ([approximately equal to]15%) was similar to that reported for 2000 through the Public Health Laboratory Information System (PHLIS) ([approximately equal to]19%) (8).
What does PHLIS stand for?
PHLIS stands for Public Health Laboratory Information System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pittsburgh History & Landmarks Foundation (Pennsylvania)
- Planet Half Life Forums
- Permanent High Level Group
- Pfizer Health Literacy Initiative (Pfizer, Inc.)
- Public Health Leadership Institutes
- Public Higher Learning Institution (Malaysia)
- Posterior Hernias of Lumbar Intervertebral Disks
- Public Health Leadership Initiative for Emergency Response
- Public Health Leadership Institute of Florida
- Prentice Hall's Learning on the Internet Partnership (Upper Saddle River, NJ)
- Palm Harbor Little League (Florida)
- Paradise Hills Little League (Albuquerque, NM)
- Port Hueneme Little League (Oxnard, CA)
- Prime Holdings Labuan Limited (Genting Berhad; Malaysia)
- Penwith Healthy Living Network (UK)
- Pinjaman/Hibah Luar Negeri (Indonesian: Foreign State Grants/Loans; Indonesia)
- Public Health Laboratory Network (Australia)
- Pulmonary Hilar Lymph Node
- Pigsty Hill Light Orchestra (UK)
- Public Health Law Organization (University of Hawaii; Honolulu, HI)